ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate Preparation
ISTQB Foundation level certificate exam course for junior SDET- For a limited time- Special Price-Hurry up!
The Foundation Level syllabus forms the basis of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) Certified Tester Scheme. Self-study, using the syllabus and recommended reading material, is also an option while preparing for the Foundation Level exam. However, it might not be enough.
Software Testing can involve implementing techniques to find errors in the developed product. It is a crucial step before the launch of the product to the market. It includes examination, analysis, observation, and evaluation of different aspects of a product.
• Daily lesson hours :
Monday, Tuesday - Thursday, Friday (18.00 - 20.00), Saturday (10.00 - 13.00)
• 20 days x 2 lessons (one lesson = 45 minutes)
• Basics, concepts and principles of testing
• Basic test process
• Techniques for test specification
• Dynamic and static test techniques
• Implement and evaluate tests
• Testing throughout the software life cycle
• Planning, prioritizing and managing tests
• Building test teams, roles and qualifications
• Testautomation and tools
Understand the key issues in testing software applications.
Prepare for the ISTQB foundation level certification exam (CTFL)
We are the best and easiest approach to the exam preparation of ISTQB Foundation Level for junior SDETs.
The playlist identified with the request's
playlistId parameter cannot be found.